PSC has a thriving junior tennis programme. From ages of 4 upwards, our coaches provide a friendly and nurturing environment for your child to develop their tennis. There are regular inter-club tournaments and all children are encouraged to participate in as many LTA tournaments as they can. We are well represented in the Middlesex junior leagues.
We also offer the following classes year round, with the Autumn term starting Monday 11th September ending Saturday 16th December. Please see below for the full details.
AUTUMN TERM DATES
10th September – 22nd December
Half Term: 22nd October – 27th October
(14 Week term excluding half term)
Just a reminder of the junior membership offers we have available:
- Junior Coaching – £60.00 per annum, entitles juniors to participate in group coaching programme only.
- Tennis Junior Membership – £120.00 per annum, includes court usage Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday 2-6pm, Friday junior club nights (Summer only), free entry to match play sessions, group coaching and one to one coaching sessions.
- Full Junior Membership – £225.00 per annum, includes access to courts at any time, Friday junior club nights (Summer only), free entry to match play, group coaching and one to one coaching sessions.
- All new members must pay a one off joining fee of £60.
In order to make the booking process as easy as possible for you, we have compiled a checklist below:
1. Make sure junior membership is up to date and valid (Junior coaching, off-peak junior, full junior).
2. Call us on 0207 286 8448 or come to reception to make your booking and complete payment.
1. Register them as a new member at psclondon.com
(All children MUST have had an assessment in order to join the programme, please ensure your child has had an assessment and you know their coach recommendation).
2. Call us on 0207 286 8448 or come to reception on Monday 10th August from 11am to make your booking and complete payment.
Mini Tennis Red
For players aged 7 and under. Played on small courts with short rackets and soft balls. It’s just like the real game and gives children opportunities to have long rallies and play different types of shots.
Mini Tennis Orange
For players aged 8 and 9. A great way for players to continue their progress from Mini Tennis Red and is for players aged 8 and 9. It is played with shorter rackets, softer balls and courts are bigger and wider than the red stage but still smaller than full-size tennis courts allowing players to develop a rounded game whilst learning a range of techniques and tactics.
The next stage before playing on a full sized court and helps children develop different shots and tactics.
Mini Tennis Green
For players aged 10-11. It is a great way for players to continue their progress from Mini Tennis Orange. Played on a full size tennis court, with bigger rackets and balls which are a little softer than yellow balls. It’s the next stage before moving on to full compression yellow balls on a full sized court and helps children develop and improve all aspects of their game.
Using “adult” balls for children aged 11 and over. Focus is on combining the basics of forehand, backhand, serve & volley into match-play situations.
By invitation only, for those looking to play competitive tennis at high levels.
Please note that demand for our classes is high; we cannot guarantee acceptance.
For further information and to book an assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.